Thursday 15 December 2011

Episode IV: A New Job

So, yeah, on Monday I had an interview for a job as Senior Science Tech at Cathedral School in Wakefield. It was not fun to prepare for (I had to give a 5 minute presentation on My Understanding of the Health and Safety Issues that need to be Considered in this Role, see NOT FUN) and I stumbled quite a bit when it came to the actual interview. However, somehow, they ended up offering me the job! I was in the process of taking one of our ratties to the vets with Kat at the time, so I told them I'd have to think about it because I had a lot on my mind right then, but after they offered me the same money as I'm on now, but term-time only, and with far less travelling I couldn't really turn it down.
We shall just have to wait and see what the new year brings, but until then there's always CHRISTMAS!
Criminy, only 10 days to go! I'd best get my arse in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment