Friday 6 May 2011

Fan-Art Friday #11: Rincewind

Didn't think I'd make it in time today but Hah! Look!


Anyhoo... I'm too tired to write a post right now so I'll do that tomorrow (that's not against the rules!)

G'night!



:update:

It's Saturday Morning (who's gonna play with me?) and I'm feeling much more awake! Also, it's Free Comic Book Day today!

So, yesterday's Fan-Art Friday picture was everyone's favourite failed-wizzard Rincewind. I wasn't sure what to draw this week, but then I saw this posted on Timothy Winchester's blog, and I've been listening to a lot of Discworld radio series on BBC Radio Seven 4extra (cringe...), and so inspiration hit.

I would send this over to Mr. Winchester for Wizard Week, but I've had another idea for what to draw for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment