Monday 10 January 2011

The Very Late Happy New Year Post!

Happy new(ish) year!
I've fallen a bit behind on the old blog posting since I finished the advent calendar waaay back in December. It's not my fault though! I'm absolving myself of all responsibility and placing it squarely on the shoulders of Fallout: New Vegas, and the people who decided to employ me at my new job. IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!
Anyhoo, I'm gonna try and update more frequently with at least 1 post a week and a sketch or picture or something, just so I don't slack off with my drawing. Although, that sounds a bit new years resolutiony, and I suck with new years resolutions, so let's just pretend it's not, okay?

1 comment:

  1. Ha tracked u down! Happy New Year Ben! I'm a class stalker?
    Keep on drawing my talented chum. Liz x

    ReplyDelete